Do you want to know how you can prevent burnout and stay motivated in pursuit of your goals? Only 8% of Americans actually achieve their New Years Resolutions. Today, I’m going to share with you what I believe will help you become part of that 8%.
In This Episode You’ll Find Out
- Why you should make goals that don’t conflict
- Why going to the extreme, isn’t always the best plan
- The difference between daily planning and monthly planning
- How you can use pre-commitment to reduce the amount of willpower you have to use
- How you and I can work together to make a detailed plan to help you set and achieve goals that really matter – If you’d like to work with me on this, shoot me an email at [email protected] with the subject line “Let’s Work Together”
Mentioned in This Episode
I would really appreciate it if you could take a quick moment to leave a rating and review for the podcast in iTunes by clicking this link. The positive reviews help spread the word!