Are You Ready to Take Your Life’s Most Important Goal, and Make it a Reality?
You don’t have to do it alone. We’ll do it together.
Defining the Do Really Good Mastermind
The Do Really Good Mastermind is an intense and immersive eight week experience. The goal of this mastermind is to pick one specific goal that you can accomplish in eight weeks, create a plan to achieve that goal, and then take massive action to make that goal a reality.
- Is living a life that you’re excited about important to you?
- Does the thought of waking up to a life you’re unhappy with piss you off?
- Are you willing to invest your money and time into yourself?
- Do you have an idea of what it is you want, but you feel something is missing?
That’s what the Do Really Good mastermind is going to help you with. This mastermind is the vehicle, the instructions, and the support you need to get from where you are, to where it is you want to go.
The blog and podcast can only do so much, but this mastermind will be what really helps you “Do Really Good”. Action is mandatory if you want to join. We’ll take you from where you are right now, get you one step closer to your life’s most important goals.
What Will You Get from the Mastermind?
Key Benefit #1 – The Mastermind Group
- What is it? – A tight knit community of 4 people working together in pursuit of their most important goals.
- Why you need it – You get to build relationships with like-minded people who are also working toward a major life goal. They’ll help you keep accountable and provide the support and inspiration you need to stick it out.
Key Benefit #2 – One on One Coaching
- What is it? – Once a week for the duration of the mastermind, you and I will work together, one on one.
- Why you need it – We’ll track your progress, and I’ll give you what you need to stay the course. This adds not only another level of accountability, but we’ll also get to dive deeper into the topics mentioned during the mastermind, and personalize a plan that works specifically for you.
Key Benefit #3 – Supplemental Worksheets
- What is it? – Each week you will fill out a different worksheet that asks the tough questions that, once answered, will give you the clarity and motivation you need to take action.
- Why you need it – When you put things in perspective and get clear about what it is that you want, taking action becomes that much easier. Sometimes, you just need to get it on paper.
What Does This Mean for You?
- Dramatic improvements in both your personal and your professional life.
- You will have more focus and greater confidence in yourself and your abilities.
- You will have more clarity about what to do next.
- You’ll have the momentum and energy that you need to sustain you through those rough spots.
- You will have a deeper understanding of how you are perceived by others.
- You will sharpen your leadership and communication skills.
- You will be giving and receiving support in a warm and friendly environment.
- You are going to achieve your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- You will flat out, get results.
The Goal of Each Meeting
- To have life changing conversations that force each member to grow and stretch beyond what they felt was capable.
- To inspire each member and give them the motivation and energy necessary to overcome all the obstacles they’ll face in pursuit of their goals.
- To help members sharpen their leadership and communication skills.
- To create a warm, caring, and loving community where each member can give and receive support.
- To become the highlight of each members week
- To be a place where meaningful conversations happen that lead to lasting relationships
- To create accountability that helps each member achieve their goals faster than they ever thought possible.
What is a Mastermind?
The Basic Definition
First coined by Napoleon Hill, a mastermind group is defined as “A group that consists of two or more people, who work in perfect harmony for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
In simpler terms, a mastermind is a group of people with a common goal that come together on a regular basis to share, learn, and grow with each other. It works kind of like show and tell for highly motivated individuals who want to “Do Really Good”.
During each meeting, members share their ideas, questions, struggles, and successes. Those asking questions get immediate feedback from the other group members, and everyone learns from everyone else’s experience and wisdom.
The Hot Seat
This is a really important aspect of the mastermind. During each meeting, time will be set aside for the “hot seat”. The hot seat puts one member as the focus. That member shares what their goal is, what challenges their facing, and then the group gives feedback and works together to find solutions. This is where the magic really happens.
A few words from Napoleon Hill about masterminds
- The mastermind is the principle through which you may borrow and use the education, the experience, the influence and perhaps the capital of other people in carrying out your own plans in life.
- The mastermind is the principle through which you can accomplish more, in one year, than you could accomplish without it in a lifetime, if you relied entirely on your own efforts for success.
- Success in the higher brackets of achievement is something that can be had only by taking others along with you.
- Control your mental attitude and make yourself friendly and agreeable with everyone whom you are closely associated if you expect friendly cooperation in return.
- Remember always, you are where you are and what you are because of your mental attitude in which you relate yourself to other people.
- The mastermind principle can give you absolute protection against failure, provided always that your purpose, in using this principle, is beneficial to all whom you influence.
Why you need a mastermind
It’s hard trying to tough it out alone. They say you’re the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, so if you can surround yourself with people who “Do Really Good” and encourage you to do the same, you’ll accomplish things you never thought possible.
This mastermind is for you if…
You’re willing to dedicate the time and energy necessary to see real results. You have to commit to showing up at the meetings and coaching calls. You have to commit to being present during the meetings.
This mastermind ISN’T for you if…
You’re not willing to invest in yourself. Both financially, and with your time. Or if you’re okay with “coasting” through life. This mastermind isn’t for you if you’re not willing to say what it is you want and then give it all you’ve got to make it happen.
Space is limited to only four people
I’m putting the cap at four people because I want each and every member of the mastermind to get the attention they need, so they can see the results they’re capable of. So if you’re serious about joining, move quickly because the space may go to someone else!
- 0 min – 10 min: Check in on previous weeks goals
- 10 min – 35 min: Hot Seat Member #1
- 35 min – 60 min: Hot Seat Member #2
- 60 min – 75 min: Set up Action Steps for Next Week
Duration and Frequency
- Total Mastermind Duration – 8 weeks
- Meeting Place – Google Hangout
- Meeting Duration – 75 minutes
- Meeting Frequency – Once a week
- Coaching Duration – 15 minutes
- Coaching Frequency – Once a week
Weekly PaymentsBreak the payments down
- A total of 8 payments
Monthly PaymentsSave 10% with this option
- A total of 2 payments
One Time PaymentSave 20% with this option
- One payment, one time