This page is going to tell you exactly what you can expect from me, and it will give you a good idea if this a place you’ll want to come back to.
I’m excited that you’re here, because this could be the beginning of something amazing happening in your life. You could become one of those many people who write to me and tell how much Do Really Good has helped them. I want you to be one of those people.
Well, let’s get started!
Are you one of those people who keeps jumping from blog to blog, or book to book, hoping that the next one will be the one that actually makes a difference? That it’s going to be the one thing that makes you stop procrasting, deal with your bad habits, increase your social skills, overcome your fear of failure, etc…. So you keep on reading, only to be disappointed.
That changes today.
I’m not here to give you “21 Inspirational Quotes to Change Your Life” (at least not any more). I’m not here to give you vague theories, or encourage you to “think” your way to a better life. I’m here to do one thing, and one thing only…
It starts with a goal. You have a specific goal you want to reach. In order to reach that goal, you have to make certain changes in your life. But the problem is, most people either give up once they realize they have to make a change. Or they make the change for a week, only to inevitably revert back to their old ways. The purpose of DRG is to show you how you can utilize willpower, habits, systems and automation to create lasting change that leads to the achievement of your goals.
In order to test out which strategies produce the best results, I’ll be conducting different experiments in my own life. My goal is that, through these experiments, I can provide you with a clear and specific framework that allows you to take the information you just learned and implement it into your own life.
Defining Do Really Good – Creating goals that support the crystal clear vision you have for your life, and mastering your behavior so you can make the necessary changes to achieve those goals, and realize that vision.
What I’m Going to Do For You
- Provide strategies that help you understand the psychology that will empower you to make lasting changes in your life – There’s so much about how we operate as humans, at a deep and psychological level, that most people don’t know about. My goal is to bring that information to light so you can have it work for you, not against you.
- Give answers that not only make sense, but are easily implemented – Information isn’t enough, and I know that. So I really want to give you a way to implement what I teach.
- Show you how to identify & overcome barriers to change, both in your personal and professional life – I want to take the guesswork out of the equation. I want to remove your excuses for not getting started and not taking action.
- Countless real-world (as opposed to hypothetical or theoretical] examples – This is the secret sauce. This is what separates Do Really Good from other personal development blogs. I’m going to give you real examples, from real people.
What I’m Going to Eliminate for You
- Crazy, hyperbolic, and vague claims without sufficient justification – I’m going to give you actual examples, through case studies from mine and other’s lives, to prove what works, and what doesn’t.
- Content that is largely unhelpful to those who wish to “change” because it presents a framework that is too vague to be useful. – I’m going to tackle specific problems, that I’m actually struggling with, that you’re actually struggling with.
- You learn something that makes sense and move on without incorporating what you just learned – With each experiment, I’m going to provide you with a framework that makes sense of the lessons I learned and helps you incorporate those lessons into your life.
- The same, stuff just regurgitated – If you google the top 100 personal development blogs, you’ll probably see they all talk about the same thing, in the exact same way. But none of them do much to offer specific strategies and tactics you can use in your own life that allow you to master your behavior and achieve your goals. I’m striving to fill that gap for you.
Laying the Foundation
To help you Do Really Good, check out these blog posts and podcasts below. Everything I publish is valuable, but I see these as foundational pieces that will really help you get the ball rolling.
- Blog Posts
My Newsletter and FREE Ebook Guide
Before I let you go so you can Do Really Good, I’d like to kindly invite you to subscribe to my newsletter, which is full of exclusive content that you cannot find here on the blog. You’ll also get my FREE ebook, Goal Domination: The 5 Step Game Plan for Setting and Dominating Your Goals, as well as blog updates sent straight to your email so you never miss out on anything.
Unlike other bloggers, I don’t abuse my list. I really respect and appreciate the fact that you’re sharing your email with me. I use it solely to give you awesome info and even engage with you at times. You can unsubscribe at any time, but I promise you will not be disappointed.
Thank You, and Let’s Do Really Good Together
The fact that you reading this right now, really makes me respect you. It’s pretty common to find people who want to do really good. Everybody wants the bigger house. Everybody wants a better career. Everybody wants to be a better parent. But not many people do anything about it.
My main goal, with everything I do, is to help you identify what’s important in your life, then create and brilliantly execute a plan to make it happen. So I want you to know that I’m here for you. My favorite part about running this site is getting emails from people who want to talk about what it is that they’re going through. So never hesitate to reach out to me. I always do my best to respond.
Thank you so much for supporting me and what I’m trying to accomplish here with the site. If you want to stay connected, be sure to like the Facebook Page as well!