This page is going to tell you exactly what you can expect from me, and it will give you a good idea if this a place you’ll want to come back to.
I’m excited that you’re here, because this could be the beginning of something amazing happening in your life. You could become one of those many people who write to me and tell how much Do Really Good has helped them. I want you to be one of those people.
Well, let’s get started!
Defining “Do Really Good”
First I’ll say that it looks different for each and every person. “Doing Really Good” for you could be the exact opposite of what it means for me, and that’s okay.
To Do Really Good Means
- You take life by the horns. You don’t become a victim of circumstance, someone who just let’s life happen to them. It means that you happen to life. To Do Really Good means that you leave a mark on this Earth in way that uniquely fits who you are.
- You identify what it is that you want in your life and give it everything you’ve got to make it happen. You don’t make excuses, you just do it.
- You value enjoying the life you’re living. It means that you don’t hate Monday’s, because Monday is just another day for you to wake up to life you’re excited about.
- You invest in yourself because you realize that no one else will.
- Seeing yourself progress towards life’s most important goals is what really makes you tick.
- You understand what’s at stake when you don’t live your life this way.
What it Doesn’t Mean to Do Really Good
- Looking for the magic pill that fixes everything – There are way too many aspects of life for there to be one cure all that solves all of your problems. There are plenty of people out there who claim that they have that one secret that will fix everything for you, but that’s not me. The truth is that life as multifaceted, which means you have develop in many different areas if you want to succeed.
- Wanting everything to change overnight – This isn’t some middle of the night infomercial where you get to change your life with a phone call and three easy payments of $24.99 I’m not pitching you a magic pill that instantly fixes every single you problem you have. I’m not saying that I have the cure for all of your ailments and I’m not even saying that everything will turn out just like you planned it. To Do Really Good means you have long term goals and want make choices and take actions and build habits that stick with you for the long haul.
What You’ll Gain From This Site
- Motivation – I’ve talked to a lot of people in the DRG community, and lot of them say they came to the site for inspiration. So I’m dedicated to continuing to provide that motivation. Whether through stories from my own life, or stories from other people lives, this will be the place you can come to get a little motivation when you need it.
- Support – The blog and podcast can only do so much and sometimes you need a little something extra to make it through. When that happens, I’ll be here. My favorite part about running this site is to connect with the readers. So reach out to me, and I’ll be sure to reach back.
- New and Useful Information – Anytime I come across any information that I feel will help you Do Really Good, this is where it’s going to be. That information may come from studies, books, audio programs, or my own life, but if it’s good, it’ll be here.
Laying the Foundation
To help you Do Really Good, check out these blog posts and podcasts below. Everything I publish is valuable, but I see these as foundational pieces that will really help you get the ball rolling.
- Blog Posts
My Newsletter and FREE Ebook Guide
Before I let you go so you can Do Really Good, I’d like to kindly invite you to subscribe to my newsletter, which is full of exclusive content that you cannot find here on the blog. You’ll also get my FREE ebook, Goal Domination: The 5 Step Game Plan for Setting and Dominating Your Goals, as well as blog updates sent straight to your email so you never miss out on anything.
Unlike other bloggers, I don’t abuse my list. I really respect and appreciate the fact that you’re sharing your email with me. I use it solely to give you awesome info and even engage with you at times. You can unsubscribe at any time, but I promise you will not be disappointed.
Thank You, and Let’s Do Really Good Together
The fact that you reading this right now, really makes me respect you. It’s pretty common to find people who want to do really good. Everybody wants the bigger house. Everybody wants a better career. Everybody wants to be a better parent. But not many people do anything about it.
My main goal, with everything I do, is to help you identify what’s important in your life, then create and brilliantly execute a plan to make it happen. So I want you to know that I’m here for you. My favorite part about running this site is getting emails from people who want to talk about what it is that they’re going through. So never hesitate to reach out to me. I always do my best to respond.
Thank you so much for supporting me and what I’m trying to accomplish here with the site. If you want to stay connected, be sure to like the Facebook Page as well!